During this difficult time, the safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. As the COVID-19 outbreak evolves, we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure this, while continuing to deliver the best possible customer service for you. Our online shop is currently operating as normal, with high safety measures being taken at our warehouse. Orders are processed and shipped in a safe way and on time. As always, our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have by phone or email.
Important customer information:
- Availability - We are available Monday-Friday from 9 am to 5 pm by phone and email
- Lead times - Orders will be processed as usual
When placing your online order, please keep in mind that the delivery service provider DPD may have certain service restrictions or that opening hours of delivery locations may differ from normal business hours
- Delivery - Orders placed before 2 pm will be delivered the next working day
- Stock - There is ample stock and the stock is updated daily on our website
- Why is my order / my package delayed?
Currently the customer deliveries are continuing without any major difficulties. However, in order for all preventive measures to be observed by our warehouse and our delivery service in Europe, the delivery time may be longer during this period.
- Where is my order / package?
If you have not received the tracking link for your order, please contact customer service by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I still order?
Of course! Our customer service, warehouse and logistics are fully operational and remain at your disposal.
- What preventive measures have you taken?
Bio Futura closely monitors developments in COVID-19 and prepares your orders in accordance with health and safety rules as defined in the preventive measures implemented by WHO and the authorities.
Our customer service is happy to help you by mail email@example.com or phone +31 (0)10 7370797.