- How can I place an online order?
- What kind of payment methods can I use?
- Are all products in stock?
- Can I pick up my order?
- Can I have my order delivered to another address?
- Can I check the status of my order?
- What happens if I am not at home to receive the delivery?
- Can I order samples?
- Can I return my order?
- Who can I contact if I have a question or a complaint?
How can I place an online order?
- Choose any category and pick any product you’d like to order
- Enter the quantity (please note: a lot of our products are sold in units)
- Once you have selected from the preferences, click ‘Add to Cart’
- Have you added all your orders to your shopping cart? Please go to your shopping cart.
- Continue to complete the order form and to finalise the payment
- Please enter the required information such as Name, Delivery Address etc. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are compulsory fields and must be filled out.
- After you enter your details, select your payment method and follow the other instructions
- After the payment is fulfilled, the order will be confirmed. A confirmation of your order will be to the email address you have provided.
Please contact us if you need any more help or if you have any questions
What kind of payment methods can I use?
On our website we offer the following payment options:
Upon payment of the order, you can choose to pay by credit card. We only accept Visa or Mastercard. The payment is made in a secure internet environment from our payment provider Multisafepay. Please have your card number and CVC code ready. A PIN or SecureCode can also be requested during the transaction.
You also can pay with your PayPal account. PayPal is either linked to your bank account or creditcard. Payment is made in a secure internet environment. PayPal ensures fast processing and this means that the payment is received in a few minutes. Accordingly, the order can be handled quickly and accurately.
Bank Transfer / pay in advance by bank transfer
If you choose to pay through bank transfer, please transfer the total amount of your order to the specified bank account number. Any payment must clearly indicate the invoice number. Please also note that the payment should be made after the order is placed; single payments can not be processed correctly. After receipt of the payment, the order will be promptly processed on the first working day. However, if you have to transfer via an international bank, please be aware that the transfer procedure might take longer. If you don’t wish to wait, then you can send a valid proof of payment of your bank.
Accountholder: Bio Futura BV
IBAN: NL97 RABO 0325282668
Bank Transfer / paying per invoice
Specific companies and organisations such as schools, local authorities and government agencies, who regularly order with u, can pay by invoice. The invoice will be exclusively send to the e-mailadres provided. For more information about this service contact our customer service.
Are all products in stock?
Normally all products listed on our website are in stock, unless otherwise indicated. Do you want to know when the concerned product is in stock again? Send us an e-mail with the article number and we’ll be happy to help you.
Can I pick up my order?
Unfortunately, our warehouse is not set up to receive customers or collect orders.
Can I have my order delivered to another address?
Yes, this is possible. During the ordering process you can define an alternate delivery address in the checkout. When you have chosen an alternate delivery address, the order and packing slip will be send to this address. On the packing slip there is no price mentioned.
Can I check the status of my order?
Having received your order, we will send you an e-mail confirmation. Our employees will process and pack your order with a delivery note. As soon as the delivery note is printed, you will receive a second e-mail with a link to the website of DPD. There you can check at which day and at which time period you can expect your package. The track-and-track link of DPD gives no guarantee and therefore no rights may be derived from it.
What happens if I am not at home to receive the delivery?
In the event that you are not at home when delivery is attempted by DPD, you will receive a notification from these shipping partners. On the following working day the carrier will arrange a redelivery for you. If you’re not reached the second time, the package will be send back to us or directly taken to a post office in your vicinity and held there for you. Alternatively, they will leave a notification card confirming they left it with a neighbour. This is, however, a decision of the carrier, which we can’t influence.
Can I order samples?
It is certainly possible to order one of more samples of your products. These samples are sent out of our head office. We only ask a compensation for the shipping costs; a fixed amount of 6 euros. This amount will be then given as a discount on your first order. Please note that for large numbers of samples an additional fee can be requested. The shipping of samples lasts generally no longer than one or two working days. If a sample is not in stock at the time of your request, delivery may take a little longer.
Can I return my order?
Yes, it is possible for private customers. For companies, associations and organizations is the return policy however not applicable. After receiving your order from Bio Futura BV you have 14 days to return the article. During this period you can return the purchased product unused, undamaged and complete in the original packaging. If the order is a personalized and/or customized product made in accordance with your specifications or has been especially ordered for you, then we unfortunately can’t accept the return shipment. Due to food safety and hygiene, only unopened, unused and originally packed products can be returned.
Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges. In case of a misdelivery, Bio Futura BV will bear the costs. These conditions guarantee a refund of the products that are accurately returned to our warehouse.
We aim to minimize our environmental impact and, therefore, we would like to point out that the return of products can negatively affect the carbon footprint. This is due to the transport of returned goods that are delivered to our warehouse. Please keep this in mind when returning products. Upon return of goods, these general terms and conditions are applied by Bio Futura BV.
1. If you would like to return a product of your whole order, please contact our customer service. Make sure to be specific which order and/or products should be returned.
2. As soon as your return request is booked, you will receive a reference numer. This number must be prominently displayed on the the outside of your parcel.
3. Please complete the Returns Form enclosed with your order. If there is no Returns Form enclosed in your order, then we can’t accept your return.
4. Due to food safety and hygiene, only unopened and unused products can be returned.
5. Please ensure your return is securely packaged. The customer is responsible for the return shipment and any damage caused during transport. Returns that are damaged or broken may not be accepted.
6. You can easily return your parcel by using PostNL (within the Netherlands) or for example DPD. If you drop your parcel off, please make sure you’ll receive a tracking number. Tracking numbers provide the capability to identify and trace a shipment.
7. Please note, after receipt of your return shipment at our warehouse, it will take a maximum of one week to process your return. Once your return is processed and a credit note is issued, you will receive a refund.
8. Refunds will be processed through the original method of payment. For example: If transactions are charged to your credit card, the refund and/or compensation will be also transferred to your credit card.
Who can I contact if I have a question or a complaint?
Every remark, complaint or question is valuable information for us to continuously improve our products. Please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service if you have any questions about our products, the terms of delivery, availability of products and/or any comments you have.
Your concerns will be taken seriously and we are glad to help you!