Coffee Based Cup 200 ml

SKU CBCP200

Coffee Based Cup 200 ml

SKU CBCP200
In stock
Prices
Excl. VAT
Incl. VAT
Case 6 pieces:
€44.58
*Incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs
Prices
Excl. VAT
Incl. VAT

Choose your benefit:

  • 1 Cases €44.58 * / Case

Order overview

Quantity:
Fill up to a full box?
Price:
Total:

Order per pallet (0 pieces | boxes)? I request a free quote.

Details

Content 200 ml, perfect for a regular coffee or a small cappuccino. The cup is designed to contain the best of the coffee crema taste and aromas, and measures 70 mm in height with a diameter of 78 mm. The cup is obviously food safe and has a natural smell of coffee which disappears over time. Dishwasher proof; no damage visible after 1000 washing cycles in an industrial dishwasher with an alkaline cleaning agent without chlorine.

Material
Groundbreaking and award winning: this cup is made of coffee grounds and biopolymers! Coffee grounds are a valuable waste stream which can be upcycled into useful products such as biobased plastics. On top of the roughly 30% coffee grounds the remainder consists of up to 70% biobased polyethylene, in this case a non-biodegradable, recyclable and renewable plastic derived from sugarcane.
More information
More information
Product Specifications
Height (mm) 70
Diameter top (mm) 78
Material
Colour Brown
Material Ratio 30/70
Raw Material Coffee/Sugarcane
Packaging
Pieces per Unit 6
Units per Box 1
Pieces per Box 6
EAN
EAN Box 8719325840247
We found other products you might like!
Scroll to top